Call MEGAN @ (757) 577-2002 or Contact me
A hypnotherapist you can trust...
This Month’s jaw-dropping SPECIAL (For a limited time)
$395 for 3 sessions (Regular $200.00 a session) (except weight loss, depression, trichotillomania, alcohol and drug addiction)
And bring a friend with the same problem completely FREE!
Please visit the FEES and the SERVICES pages for more information.
Lose weight, quit smoking, get over your fears, boost confidence… Take charge of your life before it's too late… Remember... to wait is too late…
Finally an extremely brilliant way to take charge of your life: Hypnotherapy... Albert Einstein said: “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.” Don’t you think it's time to try the thousands of years old Hypnotherapy for a better life for yourself?
IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE I CAN HELP YOU. Just read the testimonials from my satisfied clients... Don’t trust just anyone with your subconscious mind just because they are cheap! I am an experienced hypnotherapist with a 99% Success Rate, specializing in Weight Loss, Smoking Cessation, Addictions, Fear, Anxiety, Trichotillomania, Children, Teenagers, Relationship issues, Sex problems, LGBT identity acceptance and more... Please visit the 'services' page for a complete list of service...
Would you trust a hypnotherapist who smokes to help you quit smoking?
Would you trust an overweight hypnotherapist to help you lose weight?
Reputation, reliability, years of experience, success rates, testimonials from satisfied clients and trust is important in seeking professional help, as is the case with BEACH HYPNOSIS. I am trusted and have had clients referred by Doctors, Dentists, Psychologists, Psychiatrists, Pharmacists, and most importantly, clients that I have helped improve their lives.
LET'S GET STARTED...
Beach Hypnosis is a reliable, trusted and a“Hassle Free” business.
You can find out about Beach Hypnosis’ success stories on the “REVIEWS” page
You can get answers about hypnotherapy and the process on the “FAQ” page
You can find out about available services on the “SERVICES” page
You can learn about Beach Hypnosis from the “ABOUT ME” page
You can fill out the appropriate form on the “FORMS” page
You can request preferred days and times for sessions
You can find out fees on the “FEES” page
You are now ready for your first session!
If you still have questions, you can call Megan at (757) 577-2002, or fill out the contact form on on the “CONTACT” page. You will get a response within hours. If you don't hear back from me with in 3 hours, somehow I didn't receive your e-mail or message, so please call back.
If you are ready to take charge of your life for a happier and healthier future...
Let's face it... As sad as it is, many of us have experienced some type of trauma in our past...
Abuse or neglect during childhood, bullying, rape, sexual, physical or verbal abuse, domestic violence, loss of a loved one, death, accident, injury, natural disaster, violent attack, divorce, the breakup of a significant relationship, someone was intentionally cruel, injustice, etc.
Difficulty with: Letting go of the past, moving beyond these past traumas, forgiving people who have done you wrong, infidelity, forgiving yourself, getting over a loved one's death etc.
Therefore still suffering severe and long-lasting effects of your past.
Experiencing: Anger, hate, anxiety, racing heartbeat, fear, guilt, shame, self-blame, shock, denial, disbelief, confusion, irritability, mood swings, sadness, hopeless, helpless, depression, difficulty concentration, withdrawing from others, feeling disconnected or numb, low self esteem, fatigue, being startled easily, difficulty concentrating, edginess and agitation, aches and pains, muscle tension, having trouble functioning at home or work, unable to form close, satisfying relationships, experiencing terrifying memories, nightmares, or flashbacks, insomnia, agoraphobia, claustrophobia, self sabotage, etc...
So you turned to: Alcohol, drugs, cigarettes, food etc.
Then you tried getting help but you don't know which one is the right one for you.
There are so many options: Art therapy (using artwork such as painting, drawing or sculpture to explore feelings), Bereavement, Cognitive Analytic Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy(a short-term psychotherapy treatment), Counseling, Couples counseling , DBT, Drama therapy, EMDR, Family therapy, Gestalt (perceiving objects such as shapes, letters, pictures, etc., as being whole when they are not complete and role-playing to aid the resolution of past conflicts), Group therapy, Interpersonal therapy (a short-term, limited-focus treatment for depression with antidepressants), Mindfulness, EFT, Music therapy, Psychoanalysis, Relationship counseling therapy, Systemic therapy, Psychotherapy, Psychodynamic, Cognitive/behavioral therapy, Lifespan Integration (a body-based therapeutic method), etc…
They all claim to be the best option and the best therapy for your problems. They advertise their so called “The newest and most effective therapy” with fancy words, websites and videos.
Those therapies are done with the conscious part of the mind and it could take years to see any positive results. Some of them requires certain skills, some are short term and some requires medication. For instance, the 'Art therapy' requires knowledge of visual art, such as drawing, painting, sculpture, and other art forms. It sounds like a homework assignment which many people may not have the time for.
Perhaps you have tried some of them. You spent years talking about your past traumas, yet you still have trouble moving beyond these past traumas. Not to mention they put you on medication to fix your emotional problems.
Hypnotherapy deals directly with the subconscious mind which are often the cause of many people’s problems. it is far quicker and a permanent fix. In as little as a few sessions you could achieve your goals for a happier and healthier life. A skilled and well trained hypnotherapist can fix most problems.
For example: A smoker can read or listen all about the dangers of smoking, yet still smokes. Why? Because not too many of us have a strong will power. However, the smokers that refuse to take suggestions with a conscious mind, accept the same suggestion with the subconscious mind.
Albert Einstein said “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.”
So, it's time to forget about all those so called “New therapies” and try the thousands of years old Hypnotherapy instead.
Please note that hypnotherapy may NOT work for everyone and can NOT fix all the problems. Hypnotherapy is NOT intended to replace medical or psychological treatments offered by any doctor. Please consult your doctor for serious problems.
Your success is my success
Ready to take charge of your life for a happier, healthier and stress free life?
Tired of not getting any results after visiting talk therapists countless times?
Getting tired of fears and phobias getting in the way of your happiness?
Too embarrassed to ask for help for your sexual performance anxiety?
Want to increase your sales power, profit and earn more income?
Want to increase your self-esteem and boost your confidence?
Want to quit smoking without any gums or patches or pills?
Want to lose weight without any drugs or any surgery?
Want to decrease your depression in a short time?
You know what you want, but don’t have the will power to accomplish it? I can help you become a WINNER by placing your conscious desires into your subconscious mind, giving you the Motivation to Achieve your Goals, making your Wishes come True. So take that first step to taking charge of your life...
Hypnotherapy really works, it changes your life by changing your mind!
You will achieve your desired goal by using the power of your own subconscious mind as the hypnotherapist places your conscious desires into it; so you will be free from the inner arguments with yourself. Therefore you'll take most of the credit for your success. The hypnotherapist will be serving as a guide on a backpacking trip; showing you the way as you will still be carrying your own backpack through this change, making the right conscious choices. You must be really ready for this change in your life in order to be successful.
The scientific research reveals that "the mind of man" is truly one of the greatest powers in the universe. As human beings we have within us a tremendous source of energy, power and strength that enable us to accomplish anything we want to achieve.
We have the wings to fly away from whatever is keeping us down. Even if we are on the right track, we will get run over if we just sit there and do nothing. Positive thinking is the key to happiness. So, if you believe that it is really time for a change to a happier, healthier, and stress free life, give yourself permission to succeed. Get help now!
Hypnotherapy is Medically and Scientifically Proven...
Hypnotherapy is approved by International Medial and Dental Hypnotherapy association, Journal of the American Medical Association and American Psychological Association. It is being used by police departments, the FBI and the US NAVY.
Famous people who used hypnotherapy:
Many famous people turned to hypnotherapy to resolve their issues, end their bad habits and take control over lives to live happier and healthier lives. So can you!
- Ellen Degeneres, Courtney Cox, Drew Barrymore, Ben Affleck, Matt Damon, Bіllу Jоеl, Kаtу Pеrrу, Dеbrа Mеѕѕіng, Kаtе Mоѕѕ, Chаrlіzе Thеrоn, Sіmоn Cоwеll, Kеvіn Stоnе, Wіnоnа Rуdеr, Aѕhtоn Kutѕсhеr, Brіttаnу Sреаrѕ, Mark Knopfler, Chаrlоttе Churсh, Samuel Jackson, and Aaron Eckhart stopped smoking with hypnotherapy.
- Prіnсеѕѕ Dіаnа uѕеd hурnоtherapy fоr рublіс ѕреаkіng аnd соnfіdеnсе.
- Kate Middleton used hypnotherapy to increase her appetite
- Jessica Alba used hypnotherapy to have a drug free birth.
- Black Eyed Peas singer Fergie quit biting her nails and a meth addiction with hypnotherapy.
- Celebrity chef and cookbook author Nigella Lawson, singer and former Spice Girl member Geri Halliwell, model Sophie Dahl, former Philadelphia Eagles coach Chuck Clausen and Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York lost weight with hypnotherapy.
- Sylvester Stallone used hypnotherapy while filming Rocky in 1975.
- Kevin Costner, used hypnotherapy when he became seasick while making the movie “Water World.” He flew his personal hypnotherapist to Hawaii to cure his seasickness.
- Mеl Gіbѕоn used hурnоtheraphy tо hеlр him dеаl wіth hіѕ іѕѕuеѕ.
- Jаmеѕ Eаrl Jоnеѕ, Bruсе Wіllіѕ, Mufаѕа (Lіоn Kіng) uѕеd hурnоtherapy tо оvеrсоmе ѕtuttеrіng.
- Martha Stewart used hypnotherapy to help with her nightmares.
- Kelly Ripa overcame her fear of flying with hypnotherapy.
- Tоnу Curtіѕ uѕеd hурnоѕіѕ tо оvеrсоmе hіѕ fеаr оf flуіng аnd tо іmрrоvе hіѕ саrееr.
- Sеаn Pеnn, Sеаn Cоnnеrу, Dоllу Pаrtоn аnd Lіlу Tоmlіn Eva Mendes, Nick Faldo, David Beckham, Ben Affleck, Winona Ryder, Justin Timberlake and Kristi Yamaguchi uѕеd hурnоtherapy tо іmрrоvе thеіr lіvеѕ.
- Jackie Kennedy Onassis used hypnotherapy to deal with the tragic events of her life.
- Orlаndо Blооm’ѕ mоthеr used hypnotherapy tо еlіmіnаtе his сhосоlаtе addiction whеn hе wаѕ а сhіld.
- Thomas Edison used self-hypnosis on a regular basis.
- Albеrt Eіnѕtеіn uѕеd hурnоtherapy ѕеѕѕіоnѕ еvеrу аftеrnооn. Hіѕ thеоrу оf rеlаtіvіtу саmе tо hіm іn оnе оf thоѕе ѕеѕѕіоnѕ. Hе оftеn uѕеd trаnсе ѕtаtеѕ tо dеvеlор hіѕ іdеаѕ.
- Sir Winston Churchill used post-hypnotic suggestions in order to stay awake all night and avoid tiredness during W.W.II.
- Mоzаrt соmроѕеd thе fаmоuѕ ореrа “Cоѕі Fаn Tuttе” whіlе hурnоtіzеd.
- Sеrgеі Rасhmаnіnоff соmроѕеd hіѕ 'Sесоnd Pіаnо Cоnсеrtо' fоllоwіng а роѕt-hурnоtіс ѕuggеѕtіоn. For ovеr 100 уеаrѕ, thіѕ соnсеrtо rеmаіnѕ оnе оf thе mоѕt еxquіѕіtе аnd dеерlу mоvіng ріесеѕ оf muѕіс еvеr wrіttеn.