VIRGINIA BEACH HYPNOSIS
Virginia Beach Hypnosis has been successfully helping people overcome their addictions and fears in Hampton Roads, as well as nationally and internationally, since 2003. Even if you live thousands of miles away, as long as you own a telephone, I can help you achieve your goals.
Hi, I am MEGAN, a licensed and certified clinical hypnotherapist. I am rated “Most Recommended Hypnotherapist” per client reviews and referrals. I have a great reputation with a 99% success rate. I am also the winner of the “Best Hypnotherapist Award” from the Virginia Beach Award Program two years in a row.
I specialize in stop smoking, weight loss, confidence, anxiety, depression, insomnia, fear, addictions, pain management, nail biting, stuttering, trichotillomania, memory improvement, sports performance, kids, teenagers, couples therapy, relationship issues, ED, and more…
Please visit the SERVICES, FEES FAQ and the Reviews page for further information. If you still have any questions you can Call or Text me @ (757-577-2002). If you are ready to pay and start your sessions then you can fill out an APPLICATION.
CLIENTS ACCEPTED BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. NO WALK-IN PLEASE.
Stop smoking therapy, weight loss, confidence, anxiety, depression, stress, insomnia, fear, addictions, pain management, ED and more. I also specialize in kids, teenagers, couples therapy and relationship issues. (See the Services page for a full list)
Virginia Beach Awards Program: “We selected MEGAN as the 2020 Top Hypnotherapist in Virginia Beach based on client reviews, history, ratings, satisfaction, trust, cost and general excellence. We would like to thank her for providing consistent high-quality service. You deserve only the best MEGAN! ”
Cannon Sofield, Virginia Beach, VA – Megan was fantastic. With her assistance I was able to over come my fear of bridges, tunnels & airplanes. I was referred to her by a family friend, used her services and was able to fly to Scotland two days later. Absolutely amazing. She made me feel very welcomed, relaxed and open minded. I would recommended to anyone for any reason at all. Give her a shot. I can assure you it won’t be regretted!
Chris L, Hampton VA – Severe, debilitating fear of heights lifelong. Planning a family first-time tandem skydiving celebration on November 25. You helped me before about 5 years ago to go zip-lining on family vacation. I kept it as a surprise for my family. Excellent results with just one session with you. We jumped out of a plane at 9,000 Feet over Manteo, N.C yesterday. You are great. I can not thank you enough!
Chris L, Hampton VA
James O’Toole – I am amazed that after just one session so far, I was able to immediately get on a highway and drove with ZERO anxiety! I have a fear of heights, bridges, tunnels, highways, and speeding anything over 40mph. This was a recent development that happened over the past few months and it was crippling with my hands shaking. I even had to stop once on a bridge and slam on the brakes to switch drivers. Today changed me significantly! I not only drove on the highway at 65mph, but I had no fear! I’ve since watched videos of bridges, skydiving, planes taking off and landing with no fear at all. Megan is quite amazing at her craft and I highly recommend seeing her!
(See more testimonials on the Reviews page)
Hypnotherapy is Medically and Scientifically Proven…
Hypnotherapy is approved by International Medial and Dental Hypnotherapy association, Journal of the American Medical Association and American Psychological Association. It is being used by police departments, the FBI and the US NAVY.
Hypnotherapy really works; it changes your life by changing your mind! Albert Einstein said: “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.” So, it’s time to try the thousands of years old Hypnotherapy.
Hypnosis related links:
IMDHA – International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association
Franz Mesmer – A German physician who used hypnosis in the treatment of patients
James Braid – British surgeon and a pioneer of Hypnotherapy
Famous people who used hypnotherapy:
Many famous people turned to hypnotherapy to resolve their issues, end their bad habits and take control over lives to live happier and healthier lives. So can you!
- Ellen DeGeneres, Courtney Cox, Drew Barrymore, Ben Affleck, Matt Damon, Bіllу Jоеl, Kаtу Pеrrу, Dеbrа Mеѕѕіng, Kаtе Mоѕѕ, Chаrlіzе Thеrоn, Sіmоn Cоwеll, Kеvіn Stоnе, Wіnоnа Rуdеr, Aѕhtоn Kutѕсhеr, Brіttаnу Sреаrѕ, Mark Knopfler, Chаrlоttе Churсh, Samuel Jackson, and Aaron Eckhart stopped smoking with hypnotherapy.
- Prіnсеѕѕ Dіаnа uѕеd hурnоtherapy fоr рublіс ѕреаkіng аnd соnfіdеnсе.
- Kate Middleton used hypnotherapy to increase her appetite
- Jessica Alba used hypnotherapy to have a drug free birth.
- Black Eyed Peas singer Fergie quit biting her nails and a meth addiction with hypnotherapy.
- Celebrity chef and cookbook author Nigella Lawson, singer and former Spice Girl member Geri Halliwell, model Sophie Dahl, former Philadelphia Eagles coach Chuck Clausen and Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York lost weight with hypnotherapy.
- Sylvester Stallone used hypnotherapy while filming Rocky in 1975.
- Kevin Costner, used hypnotherapy when he became seasick while making the movie “Water World.” He flew his personal hypnotherapist to Hawaii to cure his seasickness.
- Mеl Gіbѕоn used hурnоtheraphy tо hеlр him dеаl wіth hіѕ іѕѕuеѕ.
- Jаmеѕ Eаrl Jоnеѕ, Bruсе Wіllіѕ, Mufаѕа (Lіоn Kіng) uѕеd hурnоtherapy tо оvеrсоmе ѕtuttеrіng.
- Martha Stewart used hypnotherapy to help with her nightmares.
- Kelly Ripa overcame her fear of flying with hypnotherapy.
- Tоnу Curtіѕ uѕеd hурnоѕіѕ tо оvеrсоmе hіѕ fеаr оf flуіng аnd tо іmрrоvе hіѕ саrееr.
- Sеаn Pеnn, Sеаn Cоnnеrу, Dоllу Pаrtоn аnd Lіlу Tоmlіn Eva Mendes, Nick Faldo, David Beckham, Ben Affleck, Winona Ryder, Justin Timberlake and Kristi Yamaguchi uѕеd hурnоtherapy tо іmрrоvе thеіr lіvеѕ.
- Jackie Kennedy Onassis used hypnotherapy to deal with the tragic events of her life.
- Orlаndо Blооm’ѕ mоthеr used hypnotherapy tо еlіmіnаtе his сhосоlаtе addiction whеn hе wаѕ а сhіld.
- Thomas Edison used self-hypnosis on a regular basis.
- Albеrt Eіnѕtеіn uѕеd hурnоtherapy ѕеѕѕіоnѕ еvеrу аftеrnооn. Hіѕ thеоrу оf rеlаtіvіtу саmе tо hіm іn оnе оf thоѕе ѕеѕѕіоnѕ. Hе оftеn uѕеd trаnсе ѕtаtеѕ tо dеvеlор hіѕ іdеаѕ.
- Sir Winston Churchill used post-hypnotic suggestions in order to stay awake all night and avoid tiredness during W.W.II.
- Mоzаrt соmроѕеd thе fаmоuѕ ореrа “Cоѕі Fаn Tuttе” whіlе hурnоtіzеd.
- Sеrgеі Rасhmаnіnоff соmроѕеd hіѕ ‘Sесоnd Pіаnо Cоnсеrtо’ fоllоwіng а роѕt-hурnоtіс ѕuggеѕtіоn. For ovеr 100 уеаrѕ, thіѕ соnсеrtо rеmаіnѕ оnе оf thе mоѕt еxquіѕіtе аnd dеерlу mоvіng ріесеѕ оf muѕіс еvеr wrіttеn.
85,647 total views, 43 views todayPlease share this page on your Social Media